navarathri 2010 was quiet exciting ! I had to keep golu in my new home and where I was yet to get settled.
As usual we went shopping for dolls was very happy to bring home a Saraswathi Devi and Lord Shiva in kailasha set.
I was almost 8 months pregnant then and took all the efforts to clean up my home and invite my friends over and make special prasadams every day and chant lalitha sahasranama everyday. Buying gifts for the younger children was also fun and all my friends and relatives whom i had invited had come to see our golu. Here is a picture of our golu which has increased now with 2 more dolls.
As usual we went shopping for dolls was very happy to bring home a Saraswathi Devi and Lord Shiva in kailasha set.
I was almost 8 months pregnant then and took all the efforts to clean up my home and invite my friends over and make special prasadams every day and chant lalitha sahasranama everyday. Buying gifts for the younger children was also fun and all my friends and relatives whom i had invited had come to see our golu. Here is a picture of our golu which has increased now with 2 more dolls.