- It is always better to use shikakai for our hair, A little bit of curd along with shika is very good and would act as a good conditioner for the hair. I used to do that all the time when I was in India.
- Always Oil your hair with coconut Oil, it is good and keeps your scalp healthy
- A mixture of pure besan with cold water is very good for skin.Keep your face fresh .
- A healthy diet is a must for a healthy skin, hence eat healthy and stress free.
- Dark circles under the eyes appear mostly because of lack of sleep.Get sufficient sleep and drink atleast 8 glasses of water a day.
- Never go to bed with make up.Always wash your face and then go for a sleep
- Potatoes, like cucumbers, will reduce the appearance of dark, under-eye circles.
- Papaya mixed with plain yogurt into a paste makes a great exfoliating mask for all skin types!
This is Maha here and in this blog you can find every minute detail that I love and cherish in my life. Please do not copy any of the contents or pictures from this webpage. I appreciate and welcome all your support and comments to make Maha's Pages a lot informative and interesting.
Friday, July 20, 2007
Beauty Tips
I Only mention what I Use in my life and which I find it effective for me.Kindly ensure that tips and suggestions are not allergic to you and then try them out. It might work out for sure.