Quick Salad - in just about a few minutes
I love to munch on some salad when i am hungry for something crunchy in the evening. This one comes really handy. It's very simple and additions to this salad are limitless. We just have to use our imagination to make improvements in this.
Well here is how I did it :
Lettuce - 1 cup
Some shredded carrots
Sliced or chopped capsicum
Spinach
Raisins
Lemon juice
Dressing: I used Store bought honey mustard
I finely chopped all the veggies and put them in the refrigerator for like 10 mins .
Meanwhile I prepared my dressing, I took about 2 tbl spoon of honey mustard, added 1 tbl spoon of olive oil.
Mixed it well. Added pepper powder.Just for some spice. I just added a pinch of salt.
We don't need salt as honey mustard will already have some salt in it.
Then mixed it with the vegetables and finally added some lemon juice.
Yummy, salad ready in about 10 mins.
I love to munch on some salad when i am hungry for something crunchy in the evening. This one comes really handy. It's very simple and additions to this salad are limitless. We just have to use our imagination to make improvements in this.
Well here is how I did it :
Lettuce - 1 cup
Some shredded carrots
Sliced or chopped capsicum
Raisins
Lemon juice
Dressing: I used Store bought honey mustard
I finely chopped all the veggies and put them in the refrigerator for like 10 mins .
Meanwhile I prepared my dressing, I took about 2 tbl spoon of honey mustard, added 1 tbl spoon of olive oil.
Mixed it well. Added pepper powder.Just for some spice. I just added a pinch of salt.
We don't need salt as honey mustard will already have some salt in it.
Then mixed it with the vegetables and finally added some lemon juice.
Yummy, salad ready in about 10 mins.